[Library] Checking out books from the library

Al Sweigart asweigart at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 21:26:37 UTC 2014

I've set up a clipboard and form in the library to fill out for checking
out books from the library. We're using the honor system and there are no
deadlines, but please do fill out the form just so that we can email
reminders once they've been gone a while.

The books have been stamped with the Noisebridge logo (to remind people
where they came from), but lots of books are still unstamped. Can someone
volunteer to help stamp the remainder? I can hand over the stamp and ink
pad sometime.

Ideally it'd be nice to get an inventory on all the books we have and a
computerized check out system.

-Al