[Noisebridge Lockers] Locker 18 (had been 21)

Gregory Dillon gregorydillon at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 03:17:06 UTC 2015

Hi Locker List,

*I just put a lock on 18* which was open,  but ----  I been trying to
recover locker 21 for some months so if I should move, just let me know.

rest is easily too long, with  no need to read.  but the details are ...

Back when Al first got the lockers, I helped move them up the the space,
and claimed a locker, and paid for four months.   But  NB was raining
crocodiles, and Al was having a lot of pressure put on him.    It was easy
to think money in the donation bin would get stolen, so my locker payment
was  overdue, and I had doubts about myself being at NB, so I took my lock
off.    I  came less , and saw one of the crystal meth guys had put a lock
on 21

Post reboot, I softly spoke up trying to reclaim it, but there didn't seem
to be a process.   I put painters tape across the locker, and dated the
tape 1/18/2015 , to be certain that the locker wasn't in use. After nearly
a month, the "official like locker recovery program"  started and I said
I'll wait till March 17th.   So, now that its April ,  I did do-ocrocy, and
put my lock on 18.

*But I think locker 21 should be cut*

So if I stay with locker 18, I give up all claim to #21, or if there is a
reason to move, I'll easliy do that.

--
Let's stay in touch.  Greg

This message may contain confidential information that may also be
privileged. Unless you are the intended recipient or are authorized to
received information for the intended recipient, you may not use, copy, or
disclose the message in whole or in part. If you have received this message
in error, please advise the sender by reply email and delete all copies of
the message. Thank you.