[Noisebridge Lockers] Claiming locker 3

Teapot hi at asmallteapot.com
Thu Apr 30 19:49:30 UTC 2015

Hello fellow Noisebridge locker users.

I have claimed locker #3 for myself. A sheet of paper with my contact info and the last-modified date is now attached. My padlock is currently taped to the front, instead of being locked, because I forgot my keys at home and/or am completely unclear on the concept of how locks work. The previous owner’s belongings are still in the locker as of writing. A working padlock will be added, and the previous owner’s contents removed, sometime this evening.

Thanks,
Teapot