[Noisebridge Lockers] Locker inventory

Torrie Fischer tdfischer at hackerbots.net
Tue Aug 18 03:32:04 UTC 2015

Lockers are getting GC()'d on Wednesday. Here are the lockers I do not see in
use and have not seen for some time, with a brief description:

1: "I'm a Maker" and arduino stickers
2: Jonathan's NEW locker of Science! (and ghosts)
6. (blank)
8. Josh The Knifesmith
10. Proxy
13. Jittery Flagella
17. (blank)
18. gd2
21. (blank)
23. ELF
24. (blank)

If you're on this list, you'll need to get in touch before Wednesday.

If you know someone on this list and can vouch for them, you should do that :)

If you're looking to claim a new locker, get subscribed to
lockers at lists.noisebridge.net so you too can know when the lockers undergo a
garbage collection pass.

The shared group lockers down by the chromestations are safe :)

While doing this I had a few folks come up to me and informed me that they or
a friend still uses their locker. That was super excellent <3