[Noisebridge Lockers] [Noisebridge-discuss] Lockers + Video Games

Torrie Fischer tdfischer at hackerbots.net
Sat Aug 22 17:20:08 UTC 2015

I found the contents of locker #8 fascinating.

Some time ago, probably back in May, the lockers were last free()'d. I found
all that stuff in another locked locker, and left it there because we didn't
have any sort of lost+found system. After a while someone else moved the
contents to the wiring closet where they sat for a week or two, then they
mysteriously vanished.

Lo and behold, they have returned.

I still have no idea who they belong to or how they ended up back in a locker,
though I suspect someone tossed them in there so that they didn't walk off out
of the wiring closet.