[Noisebridge Lockers] [ACTION REQUIRED] Locker Garbage Collection on Tuesday September 20

Ruth Grace Wong ruthgracewong at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 07:22:38 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

I would like a locker at Noisebridge, so I am initiating the garbage
collection process. I have stuck a piece of paper on each locker titled
Noisebridge Locker Still In Use Verification with space for you to put your
name and the current date.

If you still need your locker, please come and fill out the piece of paper. If
you are not using your locker regularly, I would love it if you could take
your stuff away so that I can have a locker. I promise I'll use it lots.

On the evening of September 20th I'll look for lockers that are unclaimed
and empty them onto the project shelves.

Best,
Ruth