[Noisebridge Lockers] Locker Cleanup Followup

Roy lancerroy at gmail.com
Mon Dec 25 06:28:02 UTC 2017

There will be a lockers garbage collection mid to late January.  If
you aren't using your locker, please consider giving it back so others
can use it.

Locker Still-In-Use Verification
- Notice were placed on all lockers in the space; this was completed
by 2017-12-12; please fill out the notices with both a name and a
date.
- A notice was sent via email on 2017-12-12
(https://www.noisebridge.net/pipermail/lockers/2017-December/000039.html)
regarding this impending clean out.

Locker Cleanout
- Items in lockers without a completed still in use verification will
be moved to the project shelved and dated (these should not be removed
for at least 30 days from said date).

Project Shelves Locker Contents Cleanout
- Any locker contents on the project shelves with a date 30 days or
more in the past will be reclaimed.

Proxy Signing
- Feel free to contact me if you cannot / aren't sure if you will be
able to claim your locker and I will gladly proxy sign your
still-in-use verification before conducting garbage collection.

--roy