[Noisebridge Lockers] Noisebridge Cleaning Weekend - February 2 and 3 - Also locker purge

jarrod hicks hicksu at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 23:36:17 UTC 2019

Let us get together and clean our Hackerspace.

On February 2 and 3 please come help clean Noisebridge. If you've been
using the space and have benefitted from Noisebrdge, please consider
stopping by for a while to help. It's a good use of our time, and a nice
way to meet other people while cleaning, maintaining, and improving our
space. We'll start at 12:00 on the 2nd and at 09:00 on the 3rd (start is
earlier on Sunday to load the trash truck). but come anytime you can make
time

If you'd like to add to the list of tasks below, please do.

https://noisebridge.net/cleaning

Please note:

1. There will be a locker purge on February 2nd. Notices have been posted
on the lockers. Un reclaimd lockers will have the locks cut off and
contents removed into a basket with a note to save them for 30 days.

2. Project Shelves Purge: If you have projects in the space, make sure they
are identified as claimed by you with a date within the last month.
Projects on the Project Shelves with a date older than ONE MONTH with no
name will be reclaimed for the workshops and hack shelves, or be discarded.
Projects on the Project Shelves with a date older than THREE MONTHs with a
name will be reclaimed for the workshops and hack shelves, or be discarded.

3. Other Projects and Materials Purge:
Elsewhere in in the space, projects and materials labeled with a name and
date older than ONE MONTH will be reclaimed for the workshops and hack
shelves, or be discarded. As much as possible, projects will be moved to
the project shelves.