[Madhatters] my brown felt tophat

B Spoke Tailor bspoketailor at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 21:09:18 UTC 2010

And we all should know that rayon is a fancy word for cellulose based
plastic.  In a word, synthetic.  So if you want a natural fiber material,
that is not one of them.

There are exceptions to this rule.  There are two rayon products on the
market that I know of  made from farmed birch and/or eucalyptus trees called
Tencel and Modal.  These start as cellulose fibers and are not processed
into "plasic".

Sorry, but I can't leave go of the opportunity to rant about rayon...

The grosgrain can be pressed into a curve to follow the not perfectly
cylindrical shape of most hats.  A good choice in any fiber.

Nan

--
PS  Please check out the new website.  Buy online.  Give us your feedback.
Thanks!

Nan Eastep, Owner B. Spoke Tailor
cell   510.435.3890
http://bspoketailor.com

B. SPOKE TAILOR HAS A NEW HOME!  HERE IS THE ADDRESS:

B. Spoke Tailor
3146 Martin Luther King Jr Way
Oakland, CA 94609