[Madhatters] recycled wool sweater hats

David Stainton dstainton415 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 23:55:19 UTC 2010

That's her etsy page. Here's her website: http://www.jasminzorlu.com/
It's interesting to me that she has no examples of men's hats.
She seemingly does not make hats for men.
Perhaps men are just too conservative in their fashion to wear her hats.
I wouldn't.

I want to try making hats out of sweaters
but I'm not sure what kind of sweater hat I'd actually want to wear.

David