[ml] non constant input

Michael C. Toren mct at toren.net
Mon Jun 15 20:42:17 UTC 2009

On Sat, Jun 13, 2009 at 04:10:42AM +0200, Almir Karic wrote:
> regarding the non constant input we got from the wiimote, is it
> possible that it is due to BT and not to wiimote itself?

That sounds possible to me, but I'm not very familiar with bluetooth,
and I'm not sure what type of experiment we could design to test that
hypothesis.  More importantly, though, even if it is due to bluetooth
issues rather than the wiimote itself, it's still something I think
we'll need to take into account if we want to make use of the device.

-mct