[ml] non constant input

Eric Glover eric at ericglover.com
Mon Jun 15 23:22:28 UTC 2009

I was not able to make it last Weds: (just changed my list address to be
the same as my from):

---
Just to ask a stupid question - but aren't we going to use filtering
(see the types below) to average things out and remove 'noise'

Simply put, if there is less than some given delta - then ignore the "point"

We should also be doing smoothing/averaging if necessary - the paper we
had discussed a few weeks ago talks in some detail about the different
filtering/smoothing they did.

Also - I recommend we do a z-rotation normalization - so no matter how
they hold it at least the "Z-plane" lines up.

-Eric
---