[ml] k-means data clustering... Bueller?

David Faden dfaden at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 00:42:58 UTC 2009

I've attached some C code for k-means. I think this was partially
automatically translated from Fortran so is somewhat ugly. The author
has okayed its use. (I guess you might want to go with a GPL
implementation just to be perfectly safe though.) I believe it should
build with no dependencies.

David