[ml] wiimote libsvm experiments

Josh Myer josh at joshisanerd.com
Thu Jun 18 01:36:12 UTC 2009

Nice!

It seems like we ought to try running further with this in parallel
with the paper.  Want to do more data capture tonight and see what
falls out of that?  My hunch is that you're right, but it could work
itself out in a few different ways.  I'll bet that normalization of
individual values becomes a crucial factor in more complex gestures.

(Part of me is really disappointed, and another part of me is really
enthused, that "Just throw an SVM at it" works so damned well.  The
art is suffering, but the practicality is wonderful.)
--
Josh Myer   650.248.3796
  josh at joshisanerd.com