[ml] Machine Learning Sunday: 5PM at 2169!

Josh Myer josh at joshisanerd.com
Sun Oct 11 20:36:04 UTC 2009

This Sunday, we'll be having a Machine Learning evening service at 5PM in
the noisebridge fellowship hall, in addition to the usual Robot Mass.

I'd love it if people interested in machine learning came out to find some
direction for themselves.  We've got the WiiMote thing going, but we should
have another project or two in-progress.  Mario AI, working through a
textbook, identifying social connectedness via MAC addresses sniffed on the
noisebridge network and scraped twitter graph data... there's lots of
potential for neat stuff, if people are interested!
--
Josh Myer 650.248.3796
josh at joshisanerd.com