[ml] wiigee auto-tools-ification complete!

Josh Myer josh at joshisanerd.com
Mon Sep 28 23:53:25 UTC 2009

Huzzah!  A huge thanks to Peter Chang for pointing me at the right set of
examples.  With those in hand, I got autoification done pretty damn quickly
this afternoon.  Now we need to do a little bit of glue work when our OS X
users are around to make things line up nicely for them, but, otherwise,
we've got a pretty complete bit of infrastructure in place now.

I haven't gotten to the swig bits yet; Ted, that's up to you =)

The next step is to actually wire things together, then start talking to a
dump of actually wiimote data to see what we can see.
--
/jbm