[ml] Hacking tonight?

Josh Myer josh at joshisanerd.com
Wed Sep 2 23:43:44 UTC 2009

On Wed, Sep 02, 2009 at 04:26:08PM -0700, Ian wrote:
> hey, i havent been around for a while and i'm sure other people have
> this question too (i hope).
>
> what code is this? what does it do?

Good question, sorry to be less-than-clear.

This is the never-ending WiiMote Gesture Recognition project, a
reimplementation of WiiGee in C, with bindings to python, ruby, etc
via Swig.  We've got the code ported and we think we understand it, so
we're doing well there.  Now we're down to some straight-up
engineering concerns before settling in for the real
tuning/integration work.
--
Josh Myer   650.248.3796
  josh at joshisanerd.com