[ml] ML Wednesday is now Sunday Sunday Sunday!!

Josh Myer josh at joshisanerd.com
Wed Sep 30 21:57:29 UTC 2009

I can't make it tonight, sadly, but would love it if we made some progress
here.  Especially now that we've got basic infrastructure all in place,
we're getting really close to all the stuff we'd need to make a first
release, even if it's not entirely working.  At that point, we can hopefully
get some interest from the community at large, and actually make good on all
the evenings we've invested in this thing! =)