[ml] weekly meetings?

David Faden dfaden at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 18:24:08 UTC 2010

I'm a newbie, but I'd be interested in meeting up again sometime. I guess
it's too basic for many, but one project I was hoping to tackle soon was
just a minimax-based tic-tac-toe AI, hopefully moving on to some more
complicated games. I would also like to write a Go AI in Go for the
punniness -- maybe we could have a Go Go competition? I also would like to
look at implementing logistic regression, mixed effect models, and some
basic Bayes stuff.

David