[ml] Wednesday, 4/21 @ 8:00pm: Linear Regression

Mike Schachter mike at mindmech.com
Mon Apr 19 20:08:48 UTC 2010

Hey everyone,

Thanks for voting on this week's meeting time. Seems like
the best day for everyone (including me) is this Wednesday
at 8:00pm.

I'll be giving a tutorial on linear regression. I'll have a general
set of slides (or websites) with notes, maybe even some python
code. Probably won't be the only time we go over linear regression,
it's an important and useful topic with many facets.

If anyone is willing to present something next week, bring it up
over the list or during this week's meeting. Otherwise I'll just come
up with more linear regression stuff, then maybe move on to linear
discriminants.

See you Wednesday!

  mike