[ml] HMM workshop?

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Thu Aug 5 18:28:07 UTC 2010

Help me define the scope of what's interesting. Maybe a quick biological
overview (similar to what we discussed two weeks ago but a bit more
polished) and then a walk through of how to use HMM software (like
jackhmmr)?

Glen

--
Whatever you can do or imagine, begin it;
boldness has beauty, magic, and power in it.

-- Goethe