[ml] Ack..

Mike Schachter mike at mindmech.com
Thu Aug 5 17:55:09 UTC 2010

Hey Glen,

Not much happened last night. Me and Tom hung out for about half an
hour, Erin showed up for a bit too, but we were both on our way out.

We were thinking of putting together a workshop or set of lectures on
HMMs for next week. In general I think the ML group would benefit from
some good planning and effort to make attendance to the HMM stuff
worthwhile, so how about we put our heads together (in another thread
I'll start after this) and come up with a set of meetups we can have on
HMMs that will benefit everyone?

  mike