[ml] lecture notes

Jared Dunne jareddunne at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 09:14:56 UTC 2010

Ben-

This confused me when watching the first few videos.  It seems that the
Lecture Notes Handout Numbers don't match the video numbers. IIRC, there are
approxiamtely two videos worth of content in each one of the Lecture Notes
pdfs.. so you have to sorta find your place in the notes then follow along
from there.

That said, you might be right though that they aren't from the exact same
year, since the video is a few years old no? And the class is actively
taught at Stanford still so I think these would be the latest versions of
the notes online.

jared-