[ml] Noisebridge Weekly Meeting Reportback

Mike Schachter mike at mindmech.com
Wed Dec 29 20:30:56 UTC 2010

Sounds good to me, it'd be nice to be more connected to everyone,
but I rarely have time to go to Tuesday's meeting so it'd be great
if you or someone else did and told people what's going on with ML.

As for the fundraising pitch, it'd be good to have you do that too, as
most people including myself should probably be more guilted into
contributing $$$ to NB.

Thanks! See you tonight?

  mike