[ml] jung, graph clustering

Mike Schachter mike at mindmech.com
Wed Jun 2 01:43:58 UTC 2010

Hey Andreas,

No problem delaying my presentation plans, but I'd appreciate it if you all
would keep the wiki updated and keep more of your collaborations on the
public list so everybody knows what's going on, especially me! There was
no indication that anyone had specific plans for tomorrow night's meeting,
which is why I planned on presenting something.

  mike