[ml] ml-noisebridge project on sourceforge

Mike Schachter mike at mindmech.com
Fri Jun 4 20:40:18 UTC 2010

Hey everyone,

I started a project on sourceforge to keep all our source code
in one place:

http://ml-noisebridge.sourceforge.net

I put up some of my graph clustering code (work in progress, will
update status in another email).

Tom, Andy - let me know what your sourceforge usernames are
so I can add you both as admins to the project. We're using git
as source control, you can check out the code using this URL:

git clone git://
ml-noisebridge.git.sourceforge.net/gitroot/ml-noisebridge/ml-noisebridge

Everyone else - you're more than welcome to become admins,
just show up to a meeting and let us know your motivations and
we'll add you in!

  mike