[ml] Meeting tonight?

Mike Schachter mike at mindmech.com
Wed Jun 30 02:02:45 UTC 2010

Hey Adam,

The meeting is tomorrow (Wednesday) at 9:00pm, I'll
be presenting stuff on DNA and how we can start to
analyze the genome sequences from the Kaggle HIV
competition.

We try to keep the wiki updated, you can see when the
next meetup is there:

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Machine_Learning

See you tomorrow!

  mike