[ml] Unofficial ML meeting tomorrow, Sunday at 7pm

Andreas von Hessling vonhessling at gmail.com
Sun May 23 05:47:05 UTC 2010

At least three of us will come together to talk about the KDD
challenge / our progress / ML issues.   Multiple folks have asked for
more info on the machine learning problem definitions / algorithms, so
I expect the discussion to be around how we can apply ML to our KDD
problem.

Tomorrow, Sunday, around 7pm at NB (this is a one-time only event for
the time being)

Status update: We have the first challenge dataset normalized (in one
way out of potentially multiple ways of normalization)!  Yay!

Andy