[ml] Hadoop going forward

Andreas von Hessling vonhessling at gmail.com
Sun May 23 07:07:21 UTC 2010

Vikram,

is there a way you could easily create a download comprising all files
in your github project, please?  It seems as it is now we'd need to
manually download each file individually in the browser. (I've never
used GitHub before, please ignore my ignorance)

The setup instructions work great for me as well;  (I'm now trying to
get a better sense of what your functions do and how I use them. )

Thanks,
Andy