[ml] This week: KDD, next week: Hadoop!

Vikram Oberoi voberoi at gmail.com
Thu May 20 00:53:24 UTC 2010

I've also thrown some code up on
http://github.com/voberoi/hadoop-mrutilsfor the workshop tonight.
There are a couple of example Python streaming/Pig
scripts and Pig UDFs in addition to instructions on how to get up and
running with Amazon's Elastic MapReduce.

If you have a moment to poke around the code, that'd be great!

Cheers,
Vikram

On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 4:25 PM, Andreas von Hessling <vonhessling at gmail.com