[ml] Unofficial ML meeting tomorrow, Sunday at 7pm

Andreas von Hessling vonhessling at gmail.com
Tue May 25 01:56:07 UTC 2010

I've also created two tutorials how to import the raw test data into a
Sqlite DB, and to subsequently visualize it in Omniscope.

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Machine_Learning/SqliteImport
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Machine_Learning/OmniscopeVisualization

To get an immediate sense of what this enables you to do, watch the
linked screencast on the omniscope wiki page.

Andy