[ml] This week: KDD, next week: Hadoop!

Andreas von Hessling vonhessling at gmail.com
Wed May 19 23:25:45 UTC 2010

Hi all,

For the discussion tonight it will be helpful if everybody could read
through the KDD data format;  It's fairly technical and is not
trivial, so instead of spending time to re-hash it during the meeting
it would be great if we could all be on the same page.

https://pslcdatashop.web.cmu.edu/KDDCup/rules_data_format.jsp

Deadline for the challenge is June 8th, so we need to move fast if we
are to submit an entry.

Looking forward to tonight.