[ml] Social Network

Jared Dunne jareddunne at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 01:59:14 UTC 2010

Shahin, Thanks for sharing this find.  I'll give it a read soon since it
looks promising from the abstract and a quick skim.

Mike, I'd be interested in you doing that.  Perhaps we can start with that,
then after break into adhoc working groups for hacking and brainstorming
together on the competition.

Jared-