[ml] Machine learning competitions

Mike Schachter mike at mindmech.com
Sat Apr 9 03:51:42 UTC 2011

Hi Anthony,

That would be great! We're trying to figure out whether
to talk about the recent paper on the Kinect or about
the Heritage Health prize, or both. Obviously it would
be awesome to hear you talk about Kaggle and ML.

We meet up on Wednesdays at 7:30pm, in the back
classroom of Noisebridge. It'd be great to see you there!

 mike