[ml] [Noisebridge-discuss] last chance to vote for new machine learning time

Brian Morris cymraegish at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 01:55:33 UTC 2011

Apologize if my previous reply seemed rude.

What happened to the Noisebridge Consensus procedure ? is 9 votes to 4 ok ?

What if we narrowed it down to the two highest voted times Monday 7 and
Sunday 5 and have the runoff that way, for two days only (and specify the
exact hours please).

How many people could *not* make Monday, how many could *not* make Sunday ?