[ml] Fwd: [Cyborg] Watson Tonight

Mike Schachter mike at mindmech.com
Wed Feb 16 04:22:12 UTC 2011

Sounds fine to me! I'm interested in seeing how that
cold-hearted bastard works so I'll do a bit of background
research on it.

Coincidentally I was at a liquor store today and the
owner was complaining about what Watson is going
to do with the money, and about how it probably won't
have to pay taxes on it :(

  mike