[ml] Fwd: [Cyborg] Watson Tonight

Mike Schachter mike at mindmech.com
Thu Feb 17 03:56:41 UTC 2011

Here's a pdf of the DeepQA (Watson) project:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=10&ved=0CFQQFjAJ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.stanford.edu%2Fclass%2Fcs124%2FAIMagzine-DeepQA.pdf&rct=j&q=watson%20ibm%20how%20it%20works%20deepqa&ei=KZpcTa_zBYXEsAP98tnzBQ&usg=AFQjCNHiRQ5rGbisHCJlbFgR6TdC_mULdw&cad=rja