[ml] subproblems wiki page

Jared Dunne jareddunne at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 08:41:04 UTC 2011

Thanks for taking notes, Mike.  I updated the Kinect and Music
Recommendation items with some more info.

I've also added an idea originally suggested on list by Mike called
"Noisebrain".  I think he was taking too good of notes and forgot to
mention it.  On second thought, I think he did but it went over my
head that it was the same thing..  I'm not sure this is what Mike had
in mind but that's what came to mind for me.

As I brainstorm around these ideas, I like that there seems to be some
overlap and shared dependencies for these ideas.  The brilliance of
Joe's idea is shining through! Neato.

Jared-