[ml] My NBML Course Wiki Edits-Additions

Brian Morris cymraegish at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 05:01:33 UTC 2011

Hi

I added a bunch of stuff. I just was going to add a few things but I got on
a roll.

A couple notes:

1) the category Other Perspectives is preliminary (the title and the topics)
but a start.

2)  the stuff I added to Clustering I worked on a few years back

3) the math stuff I added, some was response to what I got impression some
people short on math at the meeting, and some is to support the stuff I
added in the main outline

4) notice I added Optimization in more detail to the math appendix --- I was
tempted to edit connecting in the main outline the same category though
under "Lagrange
Optimization<https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Machine_Learning/NBML/Machine_Learning/Optimization/Lagrange_Optimization>"
change (somewhere) to "Constrained Optimization" ? But I left it as is.

References are on my other computer,  I will add later.

Brian