[ml] UCI data repository, hacker dojo class

Jared Dunne jareddunne at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 08:28:01 UTC 2011

FYI, there is a fee for these classes.  It looks like those classes
are $300/5 classes for the 101 class and $275/5 classes for 102 class
for non-members of Hacker Dojo.  ($150 & $125 for members)  Either way
it's too rich for my blood, but perhaps people will get more out of
them since I suspect it'd be more structured and organized.

j-