[ml] what should we do next? deep nets, reinforcement learning, complex systems?

Mike Schachter mike at mindmech.com
Thu Jul 28 19:53:49 UTC 2011

Hey everyone,

Let's put our heads together and decide what we're going
to do for the next few Wednesdays. Probably no formal
workshops, as they take some time, but it would be good to
get together and have an informal but focused discussion
about a specific topic.

On the agenda are deep nets, reinforcement learning, probably
with markov decision processes, and complex systems.

Kai - are you interested in putting together an informal meetup
about complex systems? If so, when would be a good day for
you?

Brian - what/when do you think you'll be comfortable guiding a
formal meetup on reinforcement learning and markov stuff? I can
help out with the markov part.

Ron - I'm interested in doing informal deep net stuff either next
week or the week after, but let's see how this thread pans out.

  mike