[ml] question on interests

Brian Morris cymraegish at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 01:56:43 UTC 2011

I have some interest in Economics and population biology / evolution, and
human language / communication, wrt systems of interacting autonomous
agents.

There's a rather frustrating gap right now for me between the science and
computing in my own personal situation which I would greatly like to narrow.

I'm sorry if it didn't come across.

I'm not sure how you mean social networks if like in Facebook user profiling
which is a current app that companies are interested in a lot, or if you
mean more like classical social sciences about social processes (like
economic systems, or altruistic behaviour, or some topics like that).

On Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 6:47 PM, Glenn Wright <infinite.perplexity at gmail.com