[ml] Systems Theory

Mike Schachter mike at mindmech.com
Tue Jul 19 22:47:20 UTC 2011

Hey Kai, thanks for the elaboration. I'm interested. Since
Idris and Alexi are planning on talking about some data
hacking stuff this Wednesday, how does meeting up the
Wednesday after that (7/27) to talk about systems stuff
sound to you?

One concrete implementation of agents I want to check
out are markov decision processes, would be interested
in looking into stuff regarding complex systems of MDPs
and seeing what comes out of it.

  mike