[ml] what should we do next? deep nets, reinforcement learning, complex systems? (Luke Grecki)

Brian Morris cymraegish at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 02:30:44 UTC 2011

( Repeating myself ) I like deep nets first also.

Is there enough material / participation that we could spend several weeks
on the topic ?

I would like to have more depth in the topics, and this seems like a lucky
place to start. Depth sufficient to gain some experience with the methods
and to see several significant examples actually hands on, as well as of
course understanding the algorithms and their origins/ development.

Not to say Mike wasn't trying to do something like this before, I am just
proposing that to be  beefed up.
Sort of like a mini-course rather than a seminar.

Can you guys handle that ?