[ml] [Noisebridge-discuss] SVM workshop 6/22, presentation solicitation!

Brian Morris cymraegish at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 01:00:29 UTC 2011

I have borrowed a copy of Tom Mitchell's (ML dept head, CMU) Machine
Learning
http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~tom/mlbook.html
and intensely reading for the next 5 weeks. If anyone wants to join me, we
could meet and discuss.
(lecture slides are on the web page but you would have to buy or borrow the
book). I'm currently half way through Chapter 2.