[ml] Yahoo Challenge !

Kapil Dalwani kapildalwani at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 06:41:01 UTC 2011

In case anyone is interested, I received this email from my university
professor.

------------------------------------
Checkout the link for more details.
http://labs.yahoo.com/ksc

Program Award Benefits
$5,000 unrestricted research seed funding which can be used for
conference fees and travel, lab materials, professional society
membership dues, etc.
Exclusive access to select Yahoo! datasets
The unique opportunity to collaborate with our industry-leading scientists
An invitation to this summer's exclusive Key Scientific Challenges
Graduate Student Summit where you'll join the top minds in academia
and industry to present your work, discuss research trends and jointly
develop revolutionary approaches to fundamental problems

-Kapil

About Me <http://about.me/kapil.dalwani>