[ml] online voting webapp?

Mike Schachter mike at mindmech.com
Tue Mar 22 05:53:57 UTC 2011

Thanks to everyone who showed up at the "Intro to ML" talk
last Wednesday, we raised $64 for Noisebridge!

I'll continue giving ML classes 1-2 times a month, but would
like to shift to a more demand-based architecture, so to
speak. Basically I want to put up a list of potential class
topics and have people vote on them. When a topic wins,
I'll teach it and/or find other people to teach it.

Does anyone know of some free online voting web 2.0 service
thingy that I can use to do this? Surely it already exists?!?

  mike