[ml] machine learning 10/17 @ 7:30pm: stanford ML course

Jared Dunne jareddunne at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 02:00:34 UTC 2011

I'm 50/50 on whether I'll be able to make it tomorrow.

Generally, I support the idea of having a Noisebridge study group for
the ml class.

A shift in day might make sense though, seeing how Week 1 deadlines
are today yet we are going to review Week 2 lectures tomorrow.  I'll
bring it up tomorrow for discussion with attendees, but chime in
on-list if you can't make it but have input.

j-