[ml] machine learning 10/26 (Wednesday) @ 7:30pm: stanford ML course

Glenn Wright infinite.perplexity at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 15:56:49 UTC 2011

Alright, so far I've heard / seen on Doodle roughly the same number of
people able to make it on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays.  So, just to
mix things up, let's have the study group on Wednesday this week and see who
makes it.  That also gives us a few more days to watch the videos and try
the exercises.

Do I need to do anything to make sure a room will be available?  I'm going
to be out of town and crazy busy tonight / tomorrow, so if someone else
could handle that I would much appreciate!

--
-Glenn