[ml] Interest for Hadoop Talk?

Edward Fine edward.fine at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 21:34:42 UTC 2012

Jared and Mike,
We are not on for Hadoop this week, are we?
Ed

On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 7:56 PM, Jared Dunne <jareddunne at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all-
>
> Thanks for the interest and feedback for the Hadoop talk.
>
> It looks like I won't be able to give it this week, so I'll keep ya posted.
>
> Given the interest level, I'll definitely do a talk on the subject at a ML
> meetup sometime soonish.
>
> Jared-
>
> On Apr 11, 2012 2:42 PM, "Mike Schachter" <mschachter at eigenminds.com>
> wrote:
>
> I can help out with the EC2 part, I've been using it a bit lately,
> although I don't know how to run hadoop on it.
>
>  mike
>

> On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 2:38 PM, John Hurliman <jhurliman at cull.tv> wrote:
> > I second the request ...

Ed Fine
(650) 400-3437
@afinefellow
edward.fine at gmail.com

We have not succeeded in answering all our problems.  The answers we have
found only serve to raise a whole set of new questions.  In some ways we
feel we are as confused as ever, but we believe we are confused on a higher
level and about more important things.
-Posted outside the mathematics reading room, Tromsø University